L E G E N D


Monday, July 14, 2008

Rick Wakeman - (1998) Themes

Mr. Wakeman, said:
"I was asked to write a song and submit it for consideration for the World Cup. This I did, and then found out that the person who asked me to do it was talking out of his rear end and didn't have any contacts at all! I had also put together a lot of TV type themes at the time for submitting to various television companies but my representation at the time didn't know where to start, so in frustration I put them all on a CD, called it Themes and put it out. I personally love tracks like Bassola which are right off the wall!

Track List:
01 Fanfare 4' 30"
02 Bassolla 4' 30"
03 Nothing Left To Say 2' 16"
04 Latin Cycle 5' 6"
05 Ambient Loop 6' 22"
06 Without Love
07 Section Seven 3' 40"
08 Hall of Fame 3' 37"
09 On Our Way 3' 47"
10 Forever and Ever 4' 43"
11 Freefall 9' 13"

Artist List:
Rick Wakeman - Keyboards
Brad Waissman - Bass
Chrissie Hammond - Vocals
Fraser Thorneycroft-Smith - Guitars/Vocals
Phil Laughlin - Bass
Stuart Sawney - Percussion Programming

1 comment:

dj_Koppig said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRAEGEV8