L E G E N D


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rick Wakeman - (1991) African Bach

Rick's Perspective: Only after agreeing to make this album did I discover that it was meant as a tax loss for the investors which upset me greatly. The album is all about how I saw not just South Africa at the time but also countries and people of the world in similar circumstances. I rate this as the best album of songwriting that I have ever made.
Wakey's Verdict: This is an album that I genuinely recommend for both musical and lyrical content.


Track List:
1 African Bach 3' 56"
2 Message of Mine 4' 0"
3 My Homeland 4' 16"
4 Liberty 5' 18"
5 Anthem 6' 8"
6 Brainstorm 4' 35"
7 Face in the Crowd 4' 19"
8 Just a Game 4' 10"
9 Africa East 5' 44"
10 Don't Touch The Merchandise 4' 38"

Line-Up:
Rick Wakeman - Keyboards
Ashley Holt - Vocals
David Paton - Bass
D'zal Martin - Guitar
Tony Fernandez - Drums
South African Choir - Choir


1 comment:

dj_Koppig said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5H3L6YWI